A tasteful fusion of period grandeur and contemporary style create a bold statement in this immaculate home. Perched high above Bathurst Street, the ornate Victorian faade exudes beauty as it beckons inside to a choice of living zones for lavish family gatherings. There is a marble island kitchen at the heart, while glass doors slide away to connect a tiered deck and lawn with water views. Only metres away from the cosmopolitan delights of Woollahra, this exclusive property is simply minutes to Bondi Junction, Cooper Parkland and beautiful harbour beaches.
– 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a DLUG
– Elevated to capture glistening water view
– Double brick on slab, complete rebuild 2014
– Alarm, air conditioning, gas fireplaces
– Rumpus, built-in American oak joinery
– Hardwood floors, Perrin and Rowe fittings
– Central to a choice of premier schools