Very few homes are able to provide such a unique sense of space, privacy and ease of in/outdoor living. Recently remodelled with a focus on style, functionality and sensitivity towards the homes history the open layout flows seamlessly through generous interiors to a wide selection of outdoor entertaining spaces. Located on one of Gladesville’s best streets within Hunters Hill Municipality you are moments to a selection of village shops, parklands and just footsteps to city public transport.
– A flowing and light filled layout on an approx. 675sqm parcel.
– Four large bedrooms including master with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Modern kitchen with Ceasarstone & Calacatta marble and Ilve appliances.
– Family friendly garden with deck and outdoor kitchen.
– A spacious open plan layout with generous living and dining areas.
– Double garage/rumpus room with glass bi-folds, internal laundry.
– Period features, back to base alarm, air-conditioning.
– Located within Hunters Hill Municipality, walk to city public transport.